Collaboration of International
We believe that cooperation, learning, exchange experiences and expertise between organizations working on the same or related field help organizations to drive towards goal effectively.
PPAT collaborate international organization by 4 type
- Collaboration with other organizations.
- Project operation
- Education and visit
- International conferences.
Collaboration with other organizations to coordinate
PPAT collaborate with network and organizations working on population development to learn and exchange knowledge and experiences among each other to extend the capability of extensive operations and extensive network of association and the organization both nationally and regionally.
International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF)
PPAT is the only organization in the country that is a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation that is an biggest organization of volunteers dedicated to family planning. ,reproductive health and sexual health in the world having member organizations in 180 countries around the world. IPPF strive to support the right to decide freely in the women and men 's planning of a child and reproductive health.
The Asia-Pacific Alliance (APA)
The Asia-Pacific Alliance: Advancing the ICPD Agenda (APA / ICPD) is a network of private organization, organization for International Development (ODAs), and the charity foundation of the capital, located on the Pacific Rim, including Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, Thailand and the United States. The goal is to support the implementation plan (PoA - Programme of Action) effectively according to the policy of the conference on population and development (ICPD). In the year 1994 in Cairo, as well as the more important of the 21st Special Session of the United Nations on ICPD + 5 in year 1999.
Network in the country
PPAT works with the local network both public and private working in the same sectors, such as
- Thai NGO coalition on AIDS (TNCA)
- Department of directing and monitoring the implementation of EFA within the Northern New York / Department of Education
- Board of Directors of the track the development of women in Thailand
- Technical committee of the condom / standards.
- environmental protection and conservation of natural resources private organization
- The Coordination for Public Health private organization (Thailand)
- The population / Office of the National Economic and Social Development.
Many project of PPAT has sponsored by various organizations. as donor organizations and co-operation organization. Which has both Thai and international organizations with expertise. The scope of work specific areas, which allows us to introduce and implement a comprehensive, multifaceted corner of reproductive health since sex education to the environmental issues that affect reproductive health.
Project that are operating
Organization that give us support
- The support of public health. Department of Health Service Support. Ministry of Public Health
- Office of Disease Prevention and Control.
- Department of Health and the Prime Minister.
- County Health Department, Division of AIDS
- Ministry of Social Development and stability of life
- United Nation Population Fund (UNFPA)
- European Commission
- Asian Development Bank
Education and visit
PPAT held education and visit activity for people from different departments to create understanding and awareness of the situation in Thailand. This is a effective way to build acceptance and support in that issues.