Chronology of PPAT
The Pioneers (1970 - 1974)
- A.D.2500 World Bank experts to explore the economic conditions in Thailand.
- A.D. 1963, 1965, 1968 National Research Council and National Council on Economic Development held seminar on population problems.
- 17 March 1970 The Government announced a population policy.
- 14 April 1970 Planned Parenthood Association of Thailand under the patronage of HRH the Princess Mother and open the first three floors offices , Lang eye vegan Thai Red Cross Society.
- 17 March 1974 Senior Seminar in family planning. The governor of the Kingdom, including a 1977 project.
Constitutes the creation (1975 - 1979)
- 25 May 1977 Office of Economic Development and Labour. Invited the association to send representatives to a working group to consider the development plan. News of the target population and special groups. And the integration of family planning in community development work.
- 3 August 1977 Association for Family Planning Program and the General Assembly. Council to consider reform.
- 12 April 1978 Ministry of Health. The association of the four projects are to refugees. General examples. Saraburi Province. Industrial projects and enterprises. And community projects around the outskirts of Bangkok
- 20 April 1978 Ministry of Public Health Association. Planned Parenthood operates the South. Association with the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital. Training in family planning and sex education for secondary school teachers who teach children. In the Department of Education.
- 17 March 1979 Members divided into three groups namely: the main program and project support. - The main project. The population growth rate. And projects targeted approach include the tribe. The refugees. The orphans and poor children. - Initiatives, including the military - police and training teachers to teach sex education. - Project support including. Youth out of school. The private clinics. Project (IEC Mass Media) project, the newly married couple and the consultant. The Sanam Luang flea market and exhibition moves. Law and Population Project. Voluntary program for family planning. And project funding.
- 17 September 1979 The Board of Directors and the Association of Fund Raising Counsel. The presence of HRH the Princess Mother. I wish to give money to donate to the association. His articles and his charity Odiesdeh by royal command.
The growing expansion
(1980 - 1984)
- 28 May 1980 from the Clinical Science Program to provide consultation to the sighted land in Bangkok
- 14 May 1981 the Association launched its family planning services to people in remote rural areas. Association to provide medical services at issue and land planning.
- 1 July 1981 the association has moved from No. 8 to the 44-Rangsit Road, Chatuchak, Bangkok 10900 Terms Rd.
- 27 November 1982 Rape Prevention Project. The exhibition and dissemination of knowledge. Department of Health in conjunction with the Police Department and the National Council of Women.
- 3 October 1983 subjects were selected at the association's application of Islamic leaders to join Southern Family Planning Program. Conference on Islam and family planning in Indonesia.
- November 1983 Board of Directors for three years, the association's plan to focus on youth and women. The main task is to family planning. The insertion of the quality of life and consultation are also included in the project.
- 28 March 1984 Board of Directors of the presence of HRH the Princess Mother, at Sra Pathum Palace presented the report of the association. And His Royal Odiesdeh charity on the occasion of his 84th Birthday Anniversary of His Majesty the money due to the association. The project to improve the lives of the people at the beach village of Tambon Chai Buri, Nakhon Phanom Mon.
The intensive development work
(1985 - 1989).
- 17 March 1985 HRH Princess Galyani Vadhana, Sister. The King gave his speech. "HRH The Princess Mother's. With the development of the quality of people "to members of the association's Annual General Meeting.
- 30 April 1985 the Association established a day nursery at Huay Din Housing (now discontinued operations).
- 9 June 1986 The Clinical Science at the two headquarters. Family planning services and treatment for common diseases.
- 11 February 1987 The Clinical Science 3 Bridge area Prapinklao includes Clinical Science and 3 of the Clinical Science 1 Din Clinical Science 2 Bang Khen and Clinical Science 3 Pinklao as a project is the Clinical Science Project Code 82. / 004.
- 10 June 1987 for the Family Planning Association. Hospital Make court schemes. To continue. The name. Northern Family Planning Association - together with the Department of Education. Ministry of Education Materials for teaching about family life education. Which applied under the jurisdiction of the Department of Education. Secondary schools across the country.
- 30 September 1987 to participate in the association between the government and the private sector is the sixth project to promote family planning and health services industry and a joint project between the government and private sector development and the quality of life.
- 19 December 1987 the association expanded the project to promote family well-being to the southern province of Krabi is the fifth district, Muang District, Krabi district, the district HQ and it was a transitional district.
- 2531 has changed the management office and group projects. The right to work more efficiently.
- 3 November 1988 to the Association in Pattani province, a project to promote family well-being. Southern Business District, Mayo Yarang Yaring by focusing on maternal and child health services. The time interval for the children to the Southern Thai.
- Board of Directors and Officers. Association has met HRH the Princess Mother's. Had the report presented to stir. His charity and his Odiesdeh by royal command. He asked about the operation of the association. Very interested and concerned about his subjects, the association has to care.
- Association launched to prevent AIDS knowledge in detention prison by the time the project is to form the first year and will run until the whole kingdom.
- 1 December 1988 the association with ETA. Campaign against AIDS.
- 17 March 1999 the Foundation's Planned Parenthood Association of Thailand. HRH The Princess Mother's. The fund's growth. He graciously offered to be the number one association in Eginkgntug. Had the quality of life preserved. Raochbai Majesties the King's Fund to establish a permanent fund for Used to implement family planning programs in the quality of life of the population. In remote rural areas. And in urban areas.
- The Family Planning Association began its Doi Tung. Chiang Rai province. To give a royal charity to HRH the Princess Mother Sri.
- 24 July 1989 extending the Clinical Science to Hat Yai, Songkhla Province by opening an additional clinic locations.
- 3 July 1989 began implementing AIDS prevention knowledge to the fishermen in the area. Sriracha, Chon Buri province.
The decade of the new society
(1990 - 2004).
- The family planning clinic on . 15 Jan 1990, Doi Tung official. The Governor of Chiang Rai.
- 14 March 1990 the association has been coined as the outstanding planning a family day in celebration of 20 years for the Thai population.
- 14 April 1990 event celebrating the 20th anniversary of the Association of Science.
- Townhouse Yannawa. 2000 - 2004 strategic direction of the association aims to help those less fortunate and improve. The development of higher quality. Both family planning and improving the quality of life. Maternal and Child Health. Youth and seniors. It is also encouraging the public to get family planning services more quickly and easily.
Modern (2005 - 2009).
- The association focuses on the new concept. Reproductive health issues. This may indicate the health of body and mind as a result. Due process and the roles of both men and women are perfect. Women of all ages of life. This makes it possible to live happily in society. The association focuses on developing strategies for ADVOCACY-5 A were established and ACCESS - Access to knowledge, information and services for reproductive health. AIDS-HIV ADOLESENTS - teens and young adults, and ABORTION - a pregnancy that is not available.
- A.D. 2007 The Garden City to provide reproductive and general medical clinics, mobile medical units. And volunteers in the community. Family planning services as a percentage of the 48,744 108.08 54,187 other reproductive health services as a percentage of 101.06 and a general medical services 17.9763 percent of the annual target of 101.43.
- A.D. 2007 Knowledge of family planning by 2007. Other reproductive health, prevention of sexually transmitted diseases and AIDS care and treatment to reduce risk behaviors. To reduce unpleasant to live with AIDS and safe. To child rights, women's rights and prevention of domestic violence. In moving through the public meetings, lectures, training seminars, discussion groups, exhibitions, film, video, radio and television. The participants, about 496,500 people, equivalent to 101.71 percent of the year.