PPAT works to improve quality of life of population in Thailand in all ages and genders with equity and equity, regardless of race, religion and ethnic and on the principle of human rights, through 2 proactive implementation formats which are development and reproductive health service provision.
1. Improve quality of life on reproductive health of population in all ages and genders, particularly among adolescents and young people, women, aging population, men who have sex with men, service workers, Thai hill tribe population, migrant workers etc.
2. Strengthen knowledge and understanding on reproductive health, family planning, unplanned pregnancy prevention, HIV and STIs prevention, cervical cancer prevention etc.
3. Develop volunteerism among youth and general public
4. Develop cooperation with international organizations and agencies
Reproductive health service provision
Through 10 PPAT Clinics
- Chiangmai, Chiangrai, Lampang
- Khon Kaen, Ubonratchathani
- Phuket, Hat Yai
- Through medical mobile unit