PPAT is the non-governmental organization and leading learning organization in sexual and reproductive health, which is the foundation of the population’s quality of life for sustainable development
Mission1. Increase access to the targeted population, particularly disadvantaged groups, providing comprehensive sexual and reproductive health information for them to be able to take care of their reproductive health, and make informed decisions to receive reproductive health services.
2. Promote and encourage the targeted population to be aware of their sexual and reproductive health and rights, which are entitled to be protected without any discrimination, as well as family planning for quality of life of members of the family, which is a broader meaning than family planning in the old days.
3. Prevent and resolve unplanned pregnancy and unsafe abortion activities, and promote the status and strengthen the capacity of women and youth in sexual and reproductive health and rights
4. Cooperate with government and private sectors to increase access to sexual and reproductive health services and sexual health commodities to promote sexual health that conforms to the needs, way of life and tradition of target group, as well as to promote the prevention and reduce the effect of sexually transmitted diseases and HIV infection.
5. Advance cooperation and connect with local and international network organizations, particularly in sub-regions, to implement and promote lifelong learning on sexual and reproductive health and rights, including Comprehensive Sexuality Education, family planning, maternal and child health, STIs and HIV
6. Strengthen relationships with women and youth organizations to encourage them to be strong advocates for championing and advocating the rights to sexual and reproductive health services without discrimination.
7.Develop and improve the organization of PPAT so that it can reach its maximum effectiveness
Core ValuePPAT is a non-profit and non-political organization under the patronage of Her Royal Highness the Princess Mother. PPAT works voluntarily, not for the benefit of any individual or group but for all by:
1. Upholding democratic and good governance.
2. Realizing that the implementation of volunteerism is an important basis that contributes to the achievement of, and makes a significant impact to, sexual and reproductive health work as a whole.
3. Valuing the right to reproductive health and family planning information and services as a fundamental human right.
4. Believing in cooperation and networking with communities, government, and organizations, both locally and internationally, that constitute a mechanism leading to the achievement of PPAT’s established goals.
5. Recognizing that a balance between population size and natural resources, productivity and development to improve the quality of life, are key factors in contributing to well-being, economic growth, and peace among mankind.